Rhynchostylis Miracle Red - Without Flowers- BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Vandachostylis Crownfox Red Gem X Rhynchostylis gigantea Red sp.)
- Fragrance: Not sure
- Flower Size: Medium (8-10cm)
- Flower Colour: Dark Red with self spots
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 9cm Square Basket
- Potting Media: NA
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Vanda Care Guide
Short Description: Rhynchostylis Miracle Red is a beautiful hybrid, very dark red colored flowers with a lot of self markings, inflorescence is very dense, which appear in autumn and winter, This hybrid is capable of blooming several times every year. This is a mericlone plant, matured size to bloom.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting