Cattleya Taiwan Firecracker 'Popcorn' - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhyncattleanthe Shinfong Little Sun × Laelia lueddemannii)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: 4 cm
- Flower Colour: Orange / Red / Pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Spaghnum moss
- Available: Without spike/ Buds/ Flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Taiwan Firecracker 'Popcorn' is a hybrid cattleya orchid registered in the year 2020, A New Hybrid with bright orange flowers with a pink lip. The flowers are produced as a bunch with about 8-10 flowers on the edge of the spike. A very easy growing cattleya as the parent lueddemannii is a vigorous growing species.
Please refer to plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.