Cattleya (Iwanagara) Appleblossom 'Hihimanu' BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Dialaelia Snowflake x Blc Orange Nugget )
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Small (4-6cm)
- Flower Colour: Light Cream & Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size : 10cm
- Potting Media : Coconut husk
- Available : With out spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips : Click Here
Short Description: Iwanagara variety is a cattleya hybrid consisting of Brassavola x Cattleya x Diacrium x Laelia. This appleblossum selection is an award winning selection. The flowers are a light cream in colour with a yellow tint on the edges of the petals & sepals. The lip has a deeper yellow tongue, wonderful sweet subdued fragrance. The fragrance lasts in the morning until about 1or 2pm.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species.There are chances that the buds/ flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing.The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.