Dendrobium Hibiki - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Primary hybrid (Den. bracteosum and Den. laevifolium)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: Small (2-3cm)
- Flower Colour: Pink-Purple
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available: Without buds/ Flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Dendrobium Care Guide
Short Description: A compact grower, the canes of this hybrid do not grow taller than 8", The vivid purple-pink flowers are long lasting. The plant is warm growing and makes an excellent choice for hobbyists from warmer climates. For best results, grow this dendrobium in conditions similar to cattleyas conditions.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.