Dendrobium Hibiki - BS Without flowers
Dendrobium Hibiki - BS
Flower Colour: Pink-Purple
Flower Size: 2-3 cm
Conditions: Intermediate to warm
Plant Size: Matured | Please refer to plant picture for size reference.
Pot Size: 10 cm
Potting Media: Coconut Husk
Dendrobium Care Guide
Dendrobium Care Guide
Dendrobium orchids can be grown as indoor plants as long as they get a sufficient amount of light & air circulation.
In Coconut Husk medium water retention is more compared to Pine Bark, so plants in Coconut Husk may require once in 2-3 days watering compared to 1-2 days watering in Pine Bark. Medium may dry faster or slower depending on the weather conditions. So always touch and feel the medium, only when partially dry water the plant. Learn more about watering here
Fertilizing your orchid regularly provides it with the nutrients it needs for optimal health, immunity and vigorous blooming. Weekly once with Bio-20 or Basfoliar 19:19:19 for growth and rooting. Once a month with Basfoliar 13-40-13. Learn more about fertilizing here
- Type: Primary hybrid (Den. bracteosum and Den. laevifolium)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: Small (2-3cm)
- Flower Colour: Pink-Purple
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available: Without buds/ Flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Dendrobium Care Guide
Short Description: A compact grower, the canes of this hybrid do not grow taller than 8", The vivid purple-pink flowers are long lasting. The plant is warm growing and makes an excellent choice for hobbyists from warmer climates. For best results, grow this dendrobium in conditions similar to cattleyas conditions.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
1. Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species.
2. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing.
3. The local climatic conditions, season and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers.
4. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.