Cattleya Wangnamkeaw Butterfly - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhy. cattleya Phet Wangnamkeaw × Rhy. cattleya Siam Phinij)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: Pink / Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Wangnamkeaw Butterfly is a hybrid orchid. This cattleya produces lovely large bright pink fragrant flowers, generally in a pair. Cattleyas are called as the queen of orchids because they produce large bright fragrant flowers, This one is a beautiful example.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.