Cattleya Shang Ding Beauty - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rlc. Shin Shiang Diamond × Rlc. Chunyeah)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 5-6 cm
- Flower Colour: Yellow / Purple
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 10 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spike/ Buds/ Flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Shang Ding Beauty is a hybrid cattleya orchid registered in 2016, A hybrid from Taiwan that produces beautiful bright yellow flowers with dark red edges on the petals & the lip. The contrasting colours are brilliant and create a fresh appearance delighting everyone around.
Please refer to plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.