Cattleya (Rlc.) Village Chief Rose - Without Flowers | MS
- Type: Hybrid (Blc. Taiwan Queen x Blc. Chunyeah)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Medium (8-10 cm)
- Flower Colour: Yellow/ Dark Red
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 10 cm
- Potting Media: Pine bark
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Village Chief Rose is a hybrid cattleya orchid. This hybrid produces fragrant bright large Flowers. Petals are bright yellow with red/maroon border & so is the lip. When in Bloom, looks really spectacular.
Please refer to plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.