Cattleya Pradit Spot- Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cat. Thospol spot X Cat. schilleriana)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Medium (5-7cm)
- Flower Colour: Greenish Yellow/ Pink / Brown
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Pradit Spots flowers are very attractive because of the dark spots and the bright pink lip. The colours are very deep and intense. Very fragrant flowers, smell like roses/ grapes in daytime goes away a night. About 3" in size. This is a fast growing miniature cattleya which likes to bloom on every new growth, no matter the time of year.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.