Brassidium Shooting Star -Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Brsdm. Gilded Urchin x Brs. Edvah Loo)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Large (12-14cm)
- Flower Colour: Yellow/ Brown spot
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: SMatured
- Pot Size: 10 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spike/ buds/ flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Oncidium Care Guide
Short Description: Brassidium Shooting Star a hybrid Brassia orchid that produces exotic spider-like flowers in fresh lime yellow color with brown markings, turns darker into orange as the flowers grow older. Flowers are fragrant, large and outstanding, sweet fragrance. Produces long inflorescence with a lot of flowers.
Please refer to plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.
Your packing is too good that keep the plant absolutely fresh and keep buds and flowers as it is