Cattleya Wangnamkeaw Butterfly - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhy. cattleya Phet Wangnamkeaw × Rhy. cattleya Siam Phinij)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: Pink / Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Wangnamkeaw Butterfly is a hybrid orchid. This cattleya produces lovely large bright pink fragrant flowers, generally in a pair. Cattleyas are called as the queen of orchids because they produce large bright fragrant flowers, This one is a beautiful example.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya (Epc.) Rene Marques Flame Thrower x Rvm. Janette Reader - Without Flowers | BS