Leaf spotting infections are caused by Cercosporoids, Guignardia & Phyllosticta & Septoria. Generally the symptoms appears as yellow, brown or black spots on the leaves or underneath leaves.
Spray the plants with mentioned dosage and clean the growing area with Hydrogen Peroxide diluted with water at a 1:10 ratio.
Following Fungicide is effective:
- Chemical Name: Combimnation of Boscalid and Pyraclostrobin (Brand: Signum, Visma etc.) 1g/L of water
- Blossom blight
- Crown and basal rot
- Phytophthora aerial blight
- Crown and soil-borne diseases
Keeping the plants drier will help to keep infection from spreading or appearing again. Isolate the plants and observe the plants for 1-2 weeks. And apply another round of control spray with any of the above fungicides. Spray the plants early morning and keep the plants dry after the spraying. Don't water the plants same day spray treatment is done.
- Avoid Over-watering
- Provide good circulation
- Frequent Inspection
- Isolation of suspicious plants
- Precautionary control sprays