Terracotta Orchid Bowl
- Dimensions: Top Diameter 17.5cm x 8cm Height, Bottom Diameter 9.5cm
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Terracotta
- Recommended For: Cattleya, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobium orchid plants
- Terracotta Planters/Products are not-returnable
Short Description: These Terra-cotta pots are of premium finish and are hand made from clay. The advantage of using these pots with orchid plants is, they absorb the excess moisture from the medium and help the medium to dry faster. Terra-cotta also helps to reduce the temperature in summer, Also helps reduce bacterial infections. These could be used for repotting of all varieties of orchid plants like Cattleya, Miltoniopsis, Oncidiums, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums etc.
- Provision of hanging, 4 holes are provided for hanging with GI Hangers
- Extra side holes for better air circulation and drainage.
We Also Recommend
Orchid Kiwi Bark- Premium New Zealand Pine Bark | 42 Litres Bag |