Vanda (Renantanda) Sunrise BS
- Type: Hybrid (Neofinetia falcata x Renanthera imschootiana)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: 3-5 cm
- Flower Colour: Orangey-Red
- Conditions:Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 10cm Square pot
- Potting Media: Cocochips
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Vanda Care Guide
Short Description: Renantanda Sunrise produces a showy and full inflorescence on petite plant which gives it the real charm. A primary hybrid between Neofinetia falcata and Renanthera imshootiana. The flower color is deep orange with some red on the lip, and sometimes also on the petal tips.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.