Phalaenopsis Young Home Princess - With Flowers | FF
- Type: Hybrid (phal Leopard Prince X Phal fuller's E-Plus)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: Medium (6-8cm)
- Flower Colour: Blush Pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 7cm
- Potting Media: Sphganum Moss
- Available : With spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Phalaenopsis Care Guide
Short Description: The out come of tjhis cross is a beautiful phal with mild stripes on the blush pink petals. The lip is peloric/ big lip form, the markings on the lip are amazing as if painted by hand. Not able to describe the beauty of this flower, looks out of this world.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Caulocattleya Chantily Lace x Broughtonia Sanguinea - Without Flowers | BS
Oncidium (Odm.) bictoniense X Onc. Croesus - Without Flowers | BS