Phalaenopsis Tinny Honey BS
- Type: Hybrid
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: Large (10-12cm)
- Flower Colour: White & Purple
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 7cm
- Potting Media: Sphagnum Moss
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers flower
- Growing Tips: Click here for Phalaenopsis Care Guide
Short Description: Phalaenopsis Tinny Honey produces lovely soft pink flowers with white gradients, lovely large flowers. Can have cascading flowers as the plant grows older.
Phalaenopsis orchids can be grown as indoor plants as long as they get the sufficient amount of light & air circulation.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting