Phalaenopsis Lianher Happy Dancer FF
- Type: Hybrid (Phal. Memoria Francis Hunte X Phal. Ming-Using Cinderella)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: 9 -10cm
- Flower Colour: Pink/ Purple spot
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 7cm
- Potting Media: Sphagnum Moss
- Available: With flowers or buds
- Growing Tips: Click here for Phalaenopsis Care Guide
Short Description: Phalaenopsis Lianher Happy Dancer flowers have the harlequin spotting from Phal. Memoria Francis Hunte X Phal. Ming-Hsing Cinderella. Phalaenopsis orchids can be grown as indoor plants as long as they get the sufficiant amount of light & air circulation.
Touch and feel the medium, only when partially dry water the plant. The medium could take upto a week to dry.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.