Phalaenopsis Mini Kokedamas - With Flowers | FF
- Type: Hybrid
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: 5-6 cm
- Flower Colour: As per available stock.
- Conditions: Indoor, Outdoor, Intermediate to Warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: NA
- Potting Media: Spaghnum Moss
- Available: With spikes or buds or flower
- Watering: By immersing the moss ball in water till it bubbles and absorbs water / once a week.
- Growing Tips: Click here for Phalaenopsis Care Guide & Basic Kokedama Care
Short Description: Phalaenopsis Mini Kokedamas is a Kokedama made using a miniature phalaenopsis orchid in bloom. Kokedama is a Japanese art of growing plants without pots in a moss ball. This Kokedama is a handcrafted garden embellishment made using naturally bio-degradable materials and organic medium. Kokedama grows in the same moss ball for many years if nurtured with care. Orchid Kokedama requires less water than other Kokedama Plants.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.