Oncidium (Milt.) Charles M. Fitch 'Izumi' BS
- Type: Hybrid (Brs varrucosa x Milt spectabilis)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size:
- Flower Colour: Lanvender/Purple & Green/Grey background
- Conditions: Cool to intermediate
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 10cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Oncidium Care Guide
Short Description: Miltassia Charles M. Fitch 'Izumi' is a hybrid orchid, a member of the oncidium family. Blooms twice a year Produces stunningly beautiful spidery flowers. The color is a wonderful mottled lavender/purple on the petals and sepals, with a little green/grey in the background, the large lip is a pastel lavender with some spots in the center.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.