Oncidium (Colmn.) Massai White - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhynchostele bictoniensis x Oncidium cariniferum)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: 4-6 cm
- Flower Colour: Contrast to Dark Maroon
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 7cm
- Potting Media: Spaghnum Moss
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Oncidium Care Guide
Short Description: Colmanara Massai White is a hybrid of Onc. Massai Red (Rhyncostele bictoniensis X Onc. Carniferum X Onc. Castro). A brilliant Colmanara, colmanaras are intergenic hybrids between. The Lip is a beautiful contrast to the petals & sepals which are dark maroon, almost black.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.