Cattleya Mini Quinee 'Angel Kiss' - Without Flowers | MS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya intermedia and Lc Mini Purple)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Medium (8-10cm)
- Flower Colour: Dark Blue petals
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 10cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
- Batch code: BB-0219-54
Short Description: Lc. Cariad's Mini Quinee Angel Kiss produces lovely real blue 4" round flowers on compact plants. The plant remains miniature. The flowers have dark blue flares on the petals and lip.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya (L.) dayana var coerulea sp. - Miniature - Without flowers | MS