Cattlianthe Peaches N Cream BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cat. Helen Veliz x Cat. Wolterian)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size:
- Flower Colour: Ice-cream Peaches & Cream
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 10 cm
- Potting Media: coconut husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattlianthe Peaches and Cream is a hybrid cattleya orchid. This hybrid has a lot of award winning selections. Plants are compact, do not grow very tall. An easy bloomer, Lovely fragrant flowers. Colours of the flowers look very similar tio the Icecream 'Peaches & Cream'. This hybrid is a Slc. which is an intergeneric hybid of Sophroitis, Laelia & Cattleya
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.