Cattleya Waianae Leopard BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Rlc. Peach Cobbler X Cattleya Penny Kuroda)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 6-8cm
- Flower Colour: Greenish yellow/ Purple
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Waianae Leopard produces superb flowers which stand out because of the markings, Red spots on a greenish base with a bright red lip. Inflorescence has a bunch of 3-4 flowers, Highly fragrant.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.