Cattleya Waianae Leopard - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Rlc. Peach Cobbler X Cattleya Penny Kuroda)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 6-8cm
- Flower Colour: Greenish yellow/ Purple
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
- Batch code: ST-0920-55
Short Description: Cattleya Waianae Leopard produces superb flowers which stand out because of the markings, Red spots on a greenish base with a bright red lip. Inflorescence has a bunch of 3-4 flowers, Highly fragrant.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya (Epc.) Rene Marques Flame Thrower x Rvm. Janette Reader - Without Flowers | BS