Cattleya Taiwan Dragon - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhycat. Kuan-Miao Chen × Rhy.cat. Asia Sunlight)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: Red/ orange / yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Taiwan Dragon is a hybrid cattleya. Flowers are large in shades of orange/ yellow. The lip is dark coloured creating a beautiful accent. The fragrant flowers are mesmerizing.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya Taiwan Firecracker 'Popcorn' - Without Flowers | BS
Cattleya Rlc Hsingying Sunbeam 'Juliets' - Without Flowers | BS