Cattleya Taiwan Dragon - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhycat. Kuan-Miao Chen × Rhy.cat. Asia Sunlight)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: Red/ orange / yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available : Without buds/ Flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Taiwan Dragon is a hybrid cattleya. Flowers are large in shades of orange/ yellow. The lip is dark coloured creating a beautiful accent. The fragrant flowers are mesmerizing.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.