Cattleya (Rlc.) Rungnapa Fancy - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rlc. Twenty-four Carat X Cat. Marie Song)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Large (10-12cm)
- Flower Colour: Bright Yellow & Rust
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 10cm
- Potting Media: Pine Bark
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Rlc. Rungnapa Fancy is one of the best fancy looking cattleyas & so the name. A selection of the Rungnapha fancy series. Lovely bright yellow flowers with a rust markings or lines. Large fragrant 5" flowers. One of the new lines of breeding in cattleyas.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.