Cattleya (Rlc.) Phieng-Rudi's Charm BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rlc. Siamvichitr X Rlc. Chaweewan Green Gold)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size:
- Flower Colour: Brilliant Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 10cm
- Potting Media: Pine Bark
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: The outcome of this hybridisation is Brilliant yellow fresh fragrant flowered fragrant cattleya.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.