Cattleya (Rlc.) Nell Hammer - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhyn. Haadyai Delight × Cattlianthe Varut Startrack)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: White / Dark Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spike/ buds/ flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Nell Hammer is a hybrid with fresh medium sized yellow/white highly fragrant flowers. The yellow color comes from the parent Cat. Haadyai Delight. The inflorescence generally has 2-3 flowers in a bunch, an inheritance from the parent Cat. Varut Startrack.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.