Cattleya (Rlc.) Nell Hammer - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhyn. Haadyai Delight × Cattlianthe Varut Startrack)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: White / Dark Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spike/ buds/ flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Nell Hammer is a hybrid with fresh medium sized yellow/white highly fragrant flowers. The yellow color comes from the parent Cat. Haadyai Delight. The inflorescence generally has 2-3 flowers in a bunch, an inheritance from the parent Cat. Varut Startrack.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya (Rlc.) Port Of Paradise x Chia Lin #1 - Without Flower | BS