Cattleya (Rlc.) Korat Sunrise - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Cattleya Lisa Ann × Rhyncholaeliocattleya Destiny )
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: Yellow/ Peach
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Rlc. Korat Sunrise is a beautiful hybrid, produces amazing shades of yellow and orange.The orange splash on the edges of the petals comes from the parent Cattleya Lisa Ann and the yellow comes from the parent Rlc. Destiny. Flowers are large and fragrant. A superb hybrid.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.