Cattleya (Rlc.) Golf Green - Without Flowers | MS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya Moscombe × Rhyncholaelia digbyana)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Large (10-12cm)
- Flower Colour: Green/ White
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 7cm
- Potting Media: Pine Bark
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
- Batch Code: ST-0819-15
Short Description: Cattleya (Rlc.) Golf Green is a hybrid cattleya orchid. Beautiful frilly petals and the lip. Flowers are large, Fragrant, generally green, can have gradients of white or pink. Flowers are generally fragrant in the night or early morning.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.