Cattleya (Rlc.) Dinard 'Blue Heaven' - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya Saint Gothard × Cattleya Dinah)
- Fragrance : Yes
- Flower Size: Large (12-16cm)
- Flower Colour: Blue/ Violet
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya (Rlc.) Dinard 'Blue Heaven' is a beautiful blue hybrid. One of the Best of the Blue cattleyas! An award winning hybrid, each well-formed flower is almost 5" to 6" in size. This variety can flower both in spring and fall, A fragrant Cattleya. The lip is ruffled indigo purple with a golden yellow throat bearing light purple veins, an easy growing compact variety.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.