Cattleya (Rlc.) Dinard 'Blue Heaven' - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya Saint Gothard × Cattleya Dinah)
- Fragrance : Yes
- Flower Size: Large (12-16cm)
- Flower Colour: Blue/ Violet
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Pine bark/ Coconut husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya (Rlc.) Dinard 'Blue Heaven' is a beautiful blue hybrid. One of the Best of the Blue cattleyas! An award winning hybrid, each well-formed flower is almost 5" to 6" in size. This variety can flower both in spring and fall, A fragrant Cattleya. The lip is ruffled indigo purple with a golden yellow throat bearing light purple veins, an easy growing compact variety.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya (Epc.) Rene Marques Flame Thrower x Rvm. Janette Reader - Without Flowers | BS