Cattleya Pratumma - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rlc. Elizabeth Heam X Rlc. Wart McDonald)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size:10-12 cms
- Flower Colour: White & Purple lip
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
- Batch code: BB-0518-019
Short Description: Cattleya Pratumma is one of the bright , fresh, large flower hybrid cattleyas. Lovely fresh white flowers with a dark purple lip. Large fragrant 5" flowers. One of the classics in cattleyas.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.