Cattleya Pratumma - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rlc. Elizabeth Heam X Rlc. Wart McDonald)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size:10-12 cms
- Flower Colour: White & Purple lip
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
- Batch code: BB-0518-019
Short Description: Cattleya Pratumma is one of the bright , fresh, large flower hybrid cattleyas. Lovely fresh white flowers with a dark purple lip. Large fragrant 5" flowers. One of the classics in cattleyas.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya Netrasiri Starbright Var. Spectacular - Without Flowers | BS