Cattleya (Potinara) Burana Beauty MS
- Type: Hybrid ( Rnc. Netrasiri Starbright X Cat. Netrasiri Beauty)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Medium (7-8cm)
- Flower Colour: Bright Yellow & Flashes Pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 10 cm
- Potting Media: Pine Bark
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: This hybrid cattleya blooms with about 4-5 flowers in a bunch. The flowers have prominent red broad lines on the center of 2 petals & the lip. This compact hybrid is easy to grow and can rebloom two to three times per year. It has a wonderful fragrance of citrus.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.