Cattleya Phet Ratsima - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rlc. Lucky Strike X Cat. Tiffin Bells)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: Lavender/ Dark Puple-Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
- Batch code: BB-0619-26
Short Description: Rlc. Phet Ratsima is a classic large flower cattleya hybrid. The flower is really large and has an intoxicating cattleya fragrance. The colour of the petals is truly lavender, The lip is a dark magenta. the constrasting colours & the size put together create a great show. Is a must have !
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.