Cattleya Petite Stars - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Brassocattleya Richard Mueller × Laelia rubescens)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 5-7 cm
- Flower Colour: Pink/ White
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya ( Blc.) Petite Stars is a hybrid of two lovely cattleyas, the Parent Richard mueller is a frequent bloomer and an easy growing one. The form of Laelia rubescens makes this hybrid very elegant. Plants remain compact as the name suggests, flowers are star shaped.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.