Cattleya Morning Stars - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya Lucifer × Cattleya Dinah)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: White & Pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Morning Stars is a hybrid cattleya orchid, amazing fresh white flowers with bright magenta pink lip and pink splash pattern on the petals. Flowers look very fresh due to the contrast of the lip colour. Lovely rounded fragrant large flowers.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.