Cattleya Mishima Elf BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Cattleya C. G. Roebling × Cattleya walkeriana )
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10 cm
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spike/ buds/ flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Mishima Elf - a hybrid, produces lovely pastel blue- purple flowers, The beautiful form comes from the parent Cattleya C. G. Roebling, The flowers are very elegant all chiffon and frills!!
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.