Cattleya (Lc.) Chan Hain Jewel - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Cat. Moscombe X Cat. Wayndora )
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Large (15-20cm)
- Flower Colour: Soft Pink & Mangenta
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 10cm
- Potting Media: Pine Bark
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
- Batch code: BB-1018-S07
Short Description: The two parents are brilliant cattleyas, so this one comes with an awesome splash pattern on the petals. Loves bright light but not harsh direct sunlight.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.