Cattleya Jimminey Cricket x Netrasiri Beauty - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhynchovola Jimminey Cricket × Cattleya Netrasiri Beauty)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 6-8 cm
- Flower Colour: Greenish Yellow & Pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available : Without bud
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Jimminey Cricket x Netrasiri Beauty is a hybrid of the two. Lovely fresh green flowers with a white lip. The tiny pink dots on the centre of the lip make the flowers look very attractive.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.