Cattleya Jairak 'Kiku'- Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya loddigesii x Brassavola Little Star)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 2-4 cm
- Flower Colour: Purple/ White
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
- Batch code:
Short Description: Brassocattleya Jairak Kiku is a hybrid with exquisite star shaped flowers. The combination of the bright pink and white flowers looks very very attractive. Easy to grow & bloom variety.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya Netrasiri Starbright Var. Spectacular - Without Flowers | BS