Cattleya Irene Finney - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cattleya Bruno Alberts × Cattleya J. A. Carbone)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 13-14 cm
- Flower Colour: Light/ Dark pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Mature
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Irene Finney is a hybrid award winning cattleya orchid, Large Lavender Flowers! Flower Size is about 5 to 6 inches across. Generally blooms around April. Truly one of the best Spring Blooming Lavender Cattleyas.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.