Cattleya Greenwich BS
- Type: Hybrid
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Large (10-12cm)
- Flower Colour: Yellow-Green/ Dark Pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Blc.Greenwich has superb sharp yellow-green petals and sepals. The lip has a dark pink edge on the frill. Lovely fragrance & fairly large 5" flowers.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.