Cattleya Chyong Guu Swan- Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid ( Cattleya Wayndora X Cattleya Persepolis )
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 8-10cm
- Flower Colour: White/ Purple
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips:Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Chyong Guu Swan produces lovely large white flowers with a dark magenta to red lip. Flower are highly fragrant. Some flowers have mild strokes of the lip color on the edges of the flowers.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
Waiting for the bloom...really happy with the plant though...