Cattleya Chunyeah Moon Beauty - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Cat. Tassie Barbero x Cat. Kuan-Miao Chen)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Large (12-16cm)
- Flower Colour: Deep Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 10 cm
- Potting Media: Pine Bark
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
- Batch code: BB-0918-09
Short Description: Cattleya Chunyeah Moon Beauty has beautiful deep yellow flowers with an outstanding dark red/maroon lip. Flowers are about 12-16cm in size and fragant. These beauties when in bloom can do magic in your space.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya (Rlc.) Village Chief Rose - Without Flowers | SS