Cattleya Chunfong Little Sun - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhy. Tzeng-Wen Beauty × Rhy. Guanmiau Canary)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 4-6 cm
- Flower Colour: Orange/ Red
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Spaghnum moss
- Available: Without spike/ Buds/ Flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Chunfong Little Sun, a medium-sized hybrid cattleya, produces multiple flowers at a time, Bright red flowers with yellow eyes. The red flowers are very attractive and highly in demand!
Please refer to plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor settings.