Cattleya Chomyong Beauty - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (cat. Varut Startrack x Rlc. Tzeng-Wen Beauty)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 6-8 cm
- Flower Colour: Dark-Light Pink/ Yellow
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Chomyong Beauty is a hybrid cattleya orchid. This is a hybrid that is easy to grow and has a sweet fragrance to it. This hybrid can also be grown outside during the summer months, as long as it is in shade and does not get exposed to direct sun light. Dark & light pink flowers with things of yellow in the centre makes the flowers look extremely attractive.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.