Cattleya Chomthong Green - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Rhyn. Ratima Urthamapimuk × Rhy. Morakot Thai)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: Medium (8-10 cm)
- Flower Colour: Green/ Dark Pink
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Pine bark
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Chomthong Green is a hybrid cattleya orchid. Lovely large fresh lime green flowers with a dark pink lip. All plants have new growths. Large fragrant rounded flowers.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya (Epc.) Rene Marques Flame Thrower x Rvm. Janette Reader - Without Flowers | BS