Cattleya (Caulocattleya) Chantily Lace BS
- Type: Hybrid (C. El Dorado Splash x Caularthron Bicornutum)
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 5-6cm
- Flower Colour: White/Light Lavender
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 8cm
- Potting Media: Pine bark
- Available: Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya (Caulocattleya) Chantily Lace, the name itself gives the impression of very dainty & elegant flowers with lot of tiny spots of dark purple on a very light lavender base, creating a beautiful pattern.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.