Cattleya (Cattleytonia) Jamaica Red - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Brougtonia sanguinea X Cattleytonia Keith Roth)
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Size: 2-3 cms Miniature
- Flower Colour: Red-Maroon
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size:10cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available: Without buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
- Batch code: BB-0219-08
Short Description: Cattleytonia Jamaica Red blooms in a bunch, Deep maroon red flowers. Just like other cattleytonias an easy to grow & easy to bloom cattleya hybrid. Blooms multiple times a year.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.