Cattleya (Blc.) King of Taiwan - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Blc. Bryce Canyon and Blc. Purple Ruby)
- Fragrance : Yes
- Flower Size: Large (17-22cm)
- Flower Colour: Purple-Ruby
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 6"
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
Short Description: A hybrid cattleya, producing extremely fragrant flowers which can reach up to 7-9” in size. One of the largest and the fastest selling cattleya.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.