Cattleya (Blc.) King of Taiwan - Without Flower | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Blc. Bryce Canyon and Blc. Purple Ruby)
- Fragrance : Yes
- Flower Size: Large (17-22cm)
- Flower Colour: Purple-Ruby
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Matured
- Pot Size: 6"
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Available : Without spikes or buds or flowers
- Growing Tips: Click here for Cattleya Growing Guide
- Batch code: BB-0518-005
Short Description: A hybrid cattleya, producing extremely fragrant flowers which can reach up to 7-9” in size. One of the largest and the fastest selling cattleya.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.
We Also Recommend
Cattleya Netrasiri Starbright Var. Spectacular - Without Flowers | BS