Cattleya (Blc.) Copper Queen - Without Flowers | BS
- Type: Hybrid (Bl. Richard Mueller x Blc.Toshie Aoki 'Pizzaz')
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Size: 5-7 cm
- Flower Colour: Yellow-Orange/ Red spots
- Conditions: Intermediate to warm
- Plant Size: Medium
- Pot Size: 8 cm
- Potting Media: Coconut husk
- Available: Without Bud/ Flowers
- Growing Tips:Click here for Cattleya Care Guide
Short Description: Cattleya Copper Queen, A hybrid Cattleya of which the parent BL. Richard Mueller is a very very hardy variety which blooms easily. Beautiful yellow orange flowers, with lovely tiny dots on the lip. Flowers have a very copperish orange tone so comes the name.
Please refer plant pictures for size reference.
Note: Colors, patterns & size of the flowers can vary due to the variations produced by hybrids or species. There are chances that the buds/flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after packing. The local climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the brightness & colour intensity of flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different monitor setting.